That thing in the foyer

Hello, I am looking to replicate the video thing in the foyer that projects your image on to the pixels / LED’s What is that called? Is there a way to scale it up? Maybe 8ft x 8ft? Sorry for the terrible description… words. huh.

Thanks!

I have one for sale. Modular panels of 50cm square. Not cheap but we can probably beat just about anyone else’s price as it’s a one off for a project that never happened at the company that I work for.

FYI - That picture does make it look a bit worse than it does to the eye. When the panels are lit and operating the blocks disappear and it looks very uniform.

1 Like

any chance you would rent it?

I like the truss system! Meh, on the LEDs. LOL

Darcy built that. Not sure how you’d contact her since she moved away…

PM her: (@)Darcy_Neal ?

1 Like

Gordon lights can rent gear like that. Not sure they can go that small, and no guesses on rental rates.

cool. its for a tradeshow in Salt Lake city for a client. Id assume they would rather rent but may be into keeping it. @Adam_Oas let me know what you think. That size is about perfect.

There is a place over off 35 & 635 that rents them in any size (that’s what the sign says anyway). It’s on the south east side, access would be off Reeder rd.

Always the question of inflated local rental rates during shows, vs remote rental plus shipping.

LED City?

Nope. By looking at street view it’s famous stages. I have no affiliation, I just saw last week that they added a banner advertisement stating they did rentals of any size.

I do like LED City though, I’ve bought many LEDs from them.
Check Out US-77
Shared via the #StreetView app