Thank you for a great picnic!

JMany thanks for a great picnic today despite the rainy weather. Nicole @uglyknees and crew outdid themselves organizing a fantastic auction and meal. The best part of the day was my winning an hour of silence from Jayson Wood. Stay tuned on how that will turn out!

Special thanks to all that contributed to the auction, your generosity is spectacular. @Photomancer, @motopilot, @mreynolds, @Adam_Oas and @Diplomat were star players in set up and clean up. I know I’m forgetting all the helpers so please add them in as you can. It was a fun day!

16 Likes

Uhm excuse me but that’s woods. AA3C5D16-CE7B-4826-84E5-2EC7919BA3F3

3 Likes

The Silence of the Woods…

5 Likes

The picnic was great! Thanks Nicole! Thanks for getting this bumblebee to fly. The mid air location change was awesome.

The clean up touched me. Many hands helped clean up after the picnic. Like 20-30 people. It was AMAZING.

We cleaned a room full of people, food, and tables to nothing.

9 Likes

Agreed, thank you to everyone who worked together to plan and run this picnic. These events don’t run themselves, and I appreciate everyone’s effort.

Great time today, rain be damned.

4 Likes

Sooooo much meat, missed last year so I ate enough for 2 picnics. Had a wonderful time and won 2 items from the silent auction. Floated the idea of possibly using Sandy Lake Park for the next picnic. #MeatSweats

6 Likes

I too had fun. Looks like we raised a good amount for the scholarship fund.
I look forward to next year.
-Nick

3 Likes

Next year let’s just plan outdoor water events and dry events so everything is covered. It was fun and I got some neat items at the auction as did others.

It was a good time! Everything went really smoothly thanks to everyone working together to setup and cleanup.
We had tons of activities planned but that all went to scrap with the venue change. The city allowed for the venue change - so thanks for them for allowing that to happen easily.

I’ll publish the really heartwarming results to the auction later on tonight. Thank you to all whom donated & spent money.

This isn’t a hard event to put together but it’s many different plates in the air. I’m thankful that so many people for holding and taking plates up and making this such an easy event to put on for everyone. Upward and onward and forever shall we love big platters of meat. #meatsweatsforlife

4 Likes