Teacher Appreciation Banquet

Teachers of DMS,

The membership would like to show you how much we appreciate your classes. The time and effort you put into sharing your skills with us is extraordinary and greatly appreciated!

To show our appreciation we would like to invite you to a private party in the Interactive Classroom. This event is for teachers only. It is a catered event, so no need to bring anything, just show up and enjoy! Please RSVP so we make sure to have enough food and drinks for everyone.
Spouses, significant others and pretty much every form of +1 are welcome to join you for the dinner.

Date: May 18th

Time: 6 PM - 9:30 PM

RSVP: email [email protected] if you didn’t get the invite email.

Most of you should have received an email, but due to some technical restrictions there may be some recent teachers that didn’t. So if you didn’t get your invite let me know and I will send you the sign up directly.

We are catering street tacos. There will be vegetarian and gluten free options.

The menu is:

Chicken

Beef

Grilled vegetables

Flour and corn tortillas

Red salsa

Green salsa

Cheese

Limes

Sour cream

Rice

Black refried beans

Guacamole

Toquitos

Chips

Smoked queso

Pico de gallo

We look forward to seeing you there! We can’t thank you enough for all the great work you do here at DMS!

Sincerely,
James

12 Likes

I should add, the catering is being provided by @Mikaelkusturin so if you got to try the bbq at the steamroller event you will know exactly how amazing the food will be!

9 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Discussion: Teacher Appreciation Banquet

Discussion can be found here.