Switched from Monthly to Annual Membership - Need Help with Access

I switched from a monthly to an annual membership (paid in full). In the billing system, my account shows active. I no longer have access to the building. I signed the waiver again. I submitted a support ticket. Every time I sign into the badge system, I get the error that something (user id/pwd) is wrong using the same credentials as the billing system. Please help.

Hi, when trying to log into makermanager are you using your email or your DMS username? If you are using your email, try using your username instead.

Also please be aware that the ticket system is not live support, and may take some time to get a response.

Thanks! Yes, I tried both username/email, reset my password, and tried them both again and again. I thought maybe this would jog someone’s memory who had a similar issue.

That is strange, I’m not seeing anything that would be causing this… I see your subscription and username, and it looks like you are active/enabled in the system, so I am unsure what could be causing this. I did try to force an account sync for you, so maybe that helped?

1 Like

Thank you!!! That fixed it. I was able to log in and activate it. I’ll stop by tomorrow and make sure all is well. I appreciate your help! Have a great afternoon.

1 Like