Sweet Potato Badge

We need a Talk forum badge to acknowledged sweet potatoes emojis received, like “most sweet potatoes” or "5 or more sweet potatoes on a post"or “10 or more sweet potatoes ever”, etc.

1 Like

What about those of us who loathe sweet potatoes, and prefer the regular kind of potatoes?

1 Like

WTF does “sweet potato” mean as an emoji?

1 Like

I would think that would be obvious to almost anyone.

Well it isn’t to me.

Your avatar makes me want to play air/fake Russian Roulette.

Count me in, too.
As with most emoji (emojee, emojii, emojen, what is plural for emoji, anyway?) I just insert whatever I want wherever ambiguous emoji are bestowed, sweet potato being one, and move along.
I usually use “cheeseburger” where others seem to use “sweet potato”, but that’s only because my phrase of choice, does not have an emoji (that I’m aware of), as that would not be “PG” (nor “PC”, nor, probably, several other TLAs).

I think the applicable phrase from your youth, Walter, and please correct me if I’m wrong, would be “right on, man” or "keep on truckin’ ". That’s a tenfour good buddy. Whatsyer twenny? C’mon back…

1 Like

“they even had a bear in the air”

1 Like

I can’t speak for @Kentamanos with authority, but if you imagine someone saying

“SWEEET POTATO!!”

in reply to those posts, the meaning is relatively self-evident.

It would appear that it is only self-evident to a select few

1 Like

Not to me. To paraphrase your explanation, it comes across to me with about the same meaning as someone saying “some random word without meaning in this context.”

If you can code it, we can have it :wink:

Ohhh…we are gonna moonshot the hell out of this.

I think I am going to name the effort Operation ‘Tater.

Who can teach me how to code this???

Free the sweet potato! :sweet_potato: