Stuff on it's way to CA

I think I’m going to keep this list going that way everyone knows what’s ordered and on it’s way.

2 Spool caps for holding in the thread on the Janomes (Delivery 3-8 to 3-13) *anyone want to 3D print us a few to have a couple in reserve?
2 Retractable Mini Tape Measures (3-5)
Small Grommets (3-7)
64" photo paper (3-9) woooooo

Everything under this line has been delivered, accounted for and put away

• Hand Sewing needles (3-4)
  • Pin Cushion (3-4)
  • Assorted Serger Thread (3-4)
  • Big ol roll of freezer paper (delivery 3-1)
  • Black and white embroidery thread @John_Marlow (delivery 2-27)
  • General use twine for our overly fancy well designed twine holder (delivery 2-27)
  • Worbla for two more worbla classes @axeonos @mreynolds @Kriskat30 (delivery 3-2 to 3-7)
7 Likes

Here we go much better.

Everything under this line and start has been delivered, accounted for and put away

• Hand Sewing needles (3-4)
  • Pin Cushion (3-4)
  • Assorted Serger Thread (3-4)
  • 2 Retractable Mini Tape Measures (3-5)
  • Big ol roll of freezer paper (delivery 3-1)
  • Black and white embroidery thread @John_Marlow (delivery 2-27)
  • General use twine for our overly fancy well designed twine holder (delivery 2-27)
  • Worbla for two more worbla classes @axeonos @mreynolds @Kriskat30 (delivery 3-2 to 3-7)
  • 2 Retractable Mini Tape Measures (3-5)
  • Small Grommets (3-7)
  • 64" photo paper (3-9) @pandabob

I’ve put up both the tape measures and the grommets. Thank you for ordering them. Looking forward to the tables and hope to have time to help put them together.

1 Like

I’m excited about the tables too! 10ft of table!

pushing this up so everyone knows. This list has helped things not get lost in the mail. Thank you to those who get deliveries and put them where they are to go. (@LisaSelk could this be pinned inside the CA section?)

I might make this a google list or something so it’s not as confusing

1 Like

Done.

[quote="uglyknees, post:5, topic:17785"] I might make this a google list or something so it's not as confusing [/quote]

It can be set as a “wiki” so you can continue to edit the first two posts… Maybe put the scheduled deliveries on the first post, and move the delivered ones to the second post?

1 Like

I moved a desk into the creative arts area

1 Like

Thank you but it actually is going to go into the annex. :yum:

At least it’s off the dock?

4 Likes

Yes thank you. You’re fantastic.