Stamping Metals

Hello,

I was wondering if we have any classes or tools regarding stamping metals? Selfishly, I’m interested in making possibly a bracelet for me and tag(s) for my dog. I have found tutorials online for this, but I am questioning this whole sharpie method as well, but maybe that is indeed best. If we do have the ability, I’d like to request a class.

1 Like

We do have some stamping tools and I know we have some folks who know how to stamp well I don’t. I hammer Wells. Hopefully don’t see this and maybe put up a clot and maybe they’ll put up a class I’ll take it to

1 Like

We have a set or two of stamping letters and hammers. I am not particularly skilled in stamping but would be happy to show you what is available for your use in the jewelry studio. I will be there tomorrow throughout the day if that helps.

4 Likes

That does help! I have a class around 4p, I can come by a little earlier if that works for your schedule? I’ll send you a PM

Hi there! I’ll send you a follow up PM, I won’t be making it to DMS today. Hopefully we can reconnect sometime this weekend depending on your time or next!