Someone available for a Tour tonight?

Hi everyone!

A nephew of a friend of mine is in town for a few days and would love to come check out the Makerspace while he is here. Unfortunately, they won’t be here long enough to go to the regular Thursday tour night.

Is anyone who was already planning on being there tonight willing to give a quick tour? I would do it myself but I’m going to be stuck at work tonight.

EDIT: They can also come during the day today if that works for anyone

I’m planning to be there tonight, probably in jewelry area, and am willing to give a tour.

1 Like

@thatguy will be around while I’m in a class. He might be willing to serve as a backup if you ask him nicely.

1 Like

Thank you guys for the info! I let them know about it. There’s also a chance that they could come during the day instead if that works better for anyone

ok scratch the tonight thing- something came up and they are actually headed over right now. I mentioned that most people are happy to show newbies around if they ask, but if anyone sees this and can show them around, that would be amazing!

Four people (3F, 1M) came in asking for/about you. They are being given a tour right now.

5 Likes

Thank you!! :smiley:

1 Like