(solved) Problems with fob setup

Hi everyone, I signed up last Monday then went to tour on Thursday to sign my waiver. Received the email saying the waiver was completed in the same email account I originally used to sign up and pay.

When I try to setup my fob it says there is no waiver attached to the name and email?

I went back today and someone was at the door who let me sign another waiver still the same thing.

Please help?

I’m looking into it. Sorry for the issues.

You should be able to get your badge now. Give it a try.

1 Like

Yep good to go, thanks

In the name of preventing these problems in the future, what was the hangup this time? Is there anything a member without superhuman powers can do to fix it?

Makermanager is using an old API version for Smartwaiver. It the database was manually changed after manually checked, so no. However, I’m working on Makermanager.

FWIW I also signed up in the past week, followed all instructions, signed my waiver and got my fob and all that on Thursday afternoon within minutes of each other and had zero issues. The process was quite smooth.

The above person first used the wrong email address. They had three waivers in the system and one with the email address that matched Makermanager. I think there is something with not having the correct email first but I am not certain. I do know Smartwaiver has depreciated the API we are using.