Sold: Eaglelift Liftgate, universal ladder rack, aluminum ladder rack

I just posted the 1000 pound rated Eaglelift (now Palfinger) liftgate and universal ladder rack that was on my old 2001 Ford F150. I moved many games, tools, and large heavy items for myself, DMS, and many DMS members with that setup before I sold that truck right after the DMS surplus acution. Willing to negotiate on price as I would like to see it go to someone I know or someone from DMS. Currently the liftgate and universal ladder rack are located about 2 miles south of DMS off Valley View and Senlac. Forklift available to help load liftgate as it is around 400 pounds. Universal ladderrack is disassembled for easy transport and hardware is included. Liftgate has custom brackets made at DMS to fit my 2001 Ford F150. New factory brackets could be ordered or custom brackets could be fabricated. Includes about 25 foot of #4 cable and the 150amp circuit breaker. Enable relay would be wired into running lights. I had mine connected to the license plate lights to enable main power.

PM me for info.

Eaglelift 1000 pound liftgate - $1000 OBO

Universal Heavy Duty Ladder Rack - $500 OBO

Aluminum Contractor Ladder Rack currently on my newer truck - $800 OBO

Price dropped on each by $50. Willing to take an extra $50 off the FB Marketplace price for any DMS member if they buy something.

2 Likes

Both ladder racks have sold. Liftgate is still for sale. Willing to take $900 for the liftgate.

1 Like

Liftgate has finally sold.

3 Likes