So how does one go about learning to use digital media tools

…learning to use the equipment in this area? I don’t recall seeing any equipment instructional classes or overview 101 kinda things about what’s even available for use in there.

3 Likes

@JayJohnson600 @Draco and @MrPink have been the most active in there, they might be able to show you some stuff.

1 Like

Going over some basics of the camera will get you access to the lock boxes. Send me a message with the day and time you can be at DMS and I’ll try to accommodate.

There is a manual in the Committee drive and Digital Media folder if you want to get a head start on learning about the Sony RX10 camera, and many youtube.com videos also.

Jay Johnson

1 Like

I could, but I’m just a no money down real estate seminar guru.

1 Like

Hey Jay!

I wasn’t to sure on how to use this website, but I wanted to let you know some things. First, The top lock for Digital Media has had its code changed and I can’t access it anymore (the camera was in the second locker). Also, the RX10 has a dead battery, I can’t replace it because the other battery packs are in the top locker and when I try to plug it in to charge, it doesn’t seem to be working. I apologize if this is inconvenient, I just thought I would let you know. Please let me know if you need anything from me.

Thanks for your time!