Snow tomorrow morning! Maybe

Tuesday
Rain and snow, mainly before noon. High near 43. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

No impact to the roads though, it won’t be cold enough to accumulate anywhere, still neat though!

4 Likes

Pfffff! Here’s the snow WE got last week while visiting my daughter in Colorado over Thanksgiving. 33”

11 Likes

Pretty sure that’s just styrofoam, I’m on to you.

10 Likes

Yeah, stop running packing peanuts through the chipper/shredder!

3 Likes

Such an elaborate deception. Almost makes one question if it is indeed a deception.

2 Likes

The best lie is the truth told unconvincingly.

I don’t think that fits here at all. It’s just a pearl of wisdom I learned at about age ten from one of my more mischievous cousins.

2 Likes

My BiL lives in Evergreen, CO. He was astounded by the enormity of this DUMP, and the ski resorts are ecstatic! This bodes well for a big season in the high country. I can’t wait for January–swoosh

7 Likes

Let the panic grocery shopping begin!

3 Likes

Omg I need 5 loaves of bread and 6 gallons of milk…

5 Likes

But this is TEXAS and the natives can’t drive on a wet road when it isn’t freezing to begin with…

2 Likes

What about food for your kids?

1 Like

And sure enough, there’s a Semi hanging off the overpass WB635/35, wrecks by the Zoo, and general mayhem…WTF!

3 Likes

Could be worse - region-wide distributed flash mob performances of Texans on Ice are broadly panned by critics and audiences alike.

3 Likes

I dunno… that one Superb Owl Special Performance was a hit…

Let’s all celebrate Texas French Toast Day, because what else are you going to do with all that bread, milk, and eggs you ran out and bought before the “storm”?

3 Likes

They can fend for themselves.:rofl:

3 Likes

Please cancel schoolPlease cancel school*

Darn…

1 Like

Lol, My youngest had his Field Trip Today to Spark

2 Likes