Slip Casting as of 2024/03/24

The last class for Slip Casting didn’t have 3 people sign up. In light of this, it will be June before I put another class on the Calendar. If you have an interest in learning slip-casting though, I can put up a class earlier. And by “earlier” I mean April after the 15th. My class day will shift to Wednesday at 7pm through the end of May.

1 Like

I was interested, as is my husband and daughter. We just couldn’t make that date. Would love to schedule something.

This date is far enough out that I’ll wait until it’s closer before I post the class – April 17th, 7pm. Are Tues or Wed evenings workable for you?

Wednesdays are usually better for 1 of us, whose work schedule can be quite variable. But my husband and I can do either one. So whichever works better for you and our (young adult) daughter can try to get that evening off, whichever you pick.

1 Like

I am also interested in learning to slip cast!

1 Like

I’d love to learn, but Wednesday nights are my only night that I am always booked.

Hmm. We could do Thursday 4/18 or Tues 4/23 (at 7 pm)

@tinayari @cmartinsson – votes/preferences?

Stephanie Finley and Michelle Acker are also interested in the slipcasting class. Please let us know when scheduled. Thank you.

I assume that you’re good with either proposed date?

Stephanie Finley and Michelle Acker in interested in the slip casting class…please let us know when it is scheduled.

The tuesday 4/23 one would be better for us.

I believe we are okay with either date.
Steph & Michelle

I’m good with either date as well.

Thursday 4/18 would be great!

Just loaded the class for Tuesday 4/23 at 7 pm. I’ll post here when it goes “live”. If you’re on Discord, there’s a calendar channel that posts the classes as they go live.

2 Likes

Now live. One person signed up. I opened 8 spaces for this one.

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/21680

2 Likes