Simplify 3d access

Are you willing to do the teaching on this???

I’m willing to set up the online course for this. It’s not necessarily something that needs to be taught in person

For what it’s worth I’ve been using PrusaSlicer at home for everything and like it.

A couple of things here:

1. Where is Simplify 3D V4 currently installed?
  2. if we had a license for Simplify3D V4 we’ll have to contact them and inquire what e-mail address it’s associated to. If we can get that figured out we can get the account sorted out and maybe regain access to V4.
  3. What are the big features that make it the preferred choice in slicing vs others like say Prussa slicer?
  4. Are you willing to setup the print profile and test it?
  5. Why wouldn’t we just use Prussa slicer? Prussa slicer needs a profile for the PolyPrinters.
  1. as near as I can tell, all the computers in 3d Fab, (we just can’t access them due to not having the password)
  2. I’ve been trying to get some sort of answer for quite some time, and had no progress on that front
  3. it’s intuitive format, granularity of control, and fine detail options for supports. At least for me.
  4. yes. There already was one for the license we had, but see the previous section about not having access to it
  5. I was never trained on Prussa, so I have no opinion on it