Show and Tell October 2020

Yes once we fully open I’d be happy to

7 Likes

Lost wax casting class with Pasha and Chris Marlow.

19 Likes

Can you see my reflection in the wood?
I’m a wood spirit for Halloween. :joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

That’s badass!

1 Like

Cell phone cord holders - keep your charging cord from falling on the floor when you’re not using it. 1/4" steel plate makes them heavy enough to stay put. Cork bottom keeps it from scratching.

My first project with the dynatorch, and still working on my TIG skills. Higher amperage next time. My welds are garbage, so I’m going to try again.

8 Likes

Those are the beefiest cable holders you’ll ever see. If you want to be real extra on the next batch you could powder coat them.

Cut the hull bottoms and sides for the first of two kayaks yesterday… Screwed up the home on my second panel and was able to save, but lost the bookmatch on the stern hull panels :frowning: Not sure if that one will be mine or my daughters.

16 Likes

Someday I’d love to learn how to do that. I’m a menace with a spray can. :smiley:

Wow! That looks fantastic!

1 Like

My wife requested a bench for the end of the bed back in February… out came this far overbuilt beast:

24 Likes

Nicely done, Ian!

1 Like

As a kid growing up in Florida. Disney was a place I spent many summers and weekends at… the night time lighted parades is what the dress reminds me of. You could be an imagineer. That’s awesome :+1:

1 Like

Wonderful! How many volts of batteries does this require?

Wow, very awesome work !!!

1 Like

I’m Edway I make handkerchiefs and pocket squares

5 Likes

beautiful work, but what about the gorgeous leather cushion did you make that?

Yep! Leather from Brettuns village, foam from foamorder.com, and 4 hours of struggling getting corners to look right with some help from @fedakkee.

2 Likes

You made that???!! HOLY SH!T

1 Like

It’s done and in it’s forever home :blush:

16 Likes

Very impressive!