Shop Equipment & Tools

I have a few big saws, a drill press and several tools that I need to part with. I’m out in Mesquite and available most days from 10 AM on.

https://imgur.com/a/pM9GnVZ

Ridgid Radial Arm Saw - $250

Tools Exchange 14 Inch Band Saw -$250

Dayton Tradesman 16 1/2 Inch Drill Press With 6 Speed Chuck - $250

Ryobi Table Saw - $100

I prefer Zelle or PayPal but cash works as well.

Still available. These may be helpful for the woodshop. I am out in Mesquite but sans vehicle so no way to transport them myself.

Anyway that we could get pictures of these?

Click the imgur link in the original post…

1 Like

Yeah there are several pictures in that album. The forum would only let me post 2 links in my original post so I made the photo album instead.

Bumping this. Still have these and lots of hand tools etc.

Brandon’s a good guy. Shoot him an offer if you’re interested.

I can’t edit the original post but I’m lowering the price to $200 the first 3 items or $650 if someone wants everything together

Pick up only in Mesquite near Eastfield College. Please PM to discuss any details or make plans to come see them.

Any of these still available?

Yes, everything but the miter saw is available.

I am interested in the drill press and possibly the radial arm saw. Is it the Ridged RS1000? I am a new member, so cannot PM.

I’ll have to go out and check in the morning. I’m out in Mesquite near Eastfield College and don’t have a vehicle so you’d have to pick these up but at least you can test them out here as well and I have a detached garage with it’s own driveway that you can access via the alley.

Sorry for the delay. I do not think I’ll be able to find space for either here.