Sheet Metal Brake?

What is going on with the sheet metal brake, and why is it locked and tagged out on the other side of makerspace?

1 Like

It’s in the process of being moved. We have not wired it in quite yet. I brought the transformer for it Monday afternoon.

1 Like

to clarify, the shear and brake were shuffled over to where vector used to be temporarily. These aren’t the permanent home, but give us some breathing room to get some work done in the metal shop until Logistics can agree on their storage plans and uses the space for shelves.

1 Like

Is there a way to connect the sheet metal brake to power in its current location (or via extension cord)? I have a project and need to use it.

Thanks, Bud

Yes, I cant be in though until at least Friday though. There isn’t much wiring to be done.

Thanks! I’d be glad to work on it or help you with it. Can you let me know what it needs? Or let me know approximately when you’ll be there and I can assist.

So the brake is now fully functional. However the can with the enclosure needs to be mounted on the back of the brake.

1 Like