Sewing SIG meeting - Wed. Sept 18

We’ll meet at the bowling table at 7 pm.
By then, all five of the new tables will be in place in the sewing room, so we can head in there to tweak the furniture placement. The three new Zest machines will also be on order (if not yet on sight) so we can talk about the disposition of the Janome machines.

One thing to ponder in the meantime is increasing our serger collection from (soon to be) two to more - so that Astrud doesn’t have to haul as many from her personal collection. At the last meeting, the concept came up, but y’all decided you wanted to wait until the new furniture was in place before spending more money.

FYI - we ended up with all three of the Gidget II tables. Pricing on the three in stock was such that we got all three for significantly less than we budgeted for just two. Woohoo!

Shay has gotten a list of machine needles, rotary blades, tearaway, spritz bottles, and iron cleaner to order for us.

5 Likes

I wish I could be there but due to my current line for transportation I will miss it most likely there might be a chance but I kind of doubt it. I need to come and check out the room because I have a bunch of sewing I want to work on as soon as I can get it the space for anyone still time.