September New Member Orientation Classes Canceled

I’m canceling the New Member Orientation Class on this Thursday (September 5th) as I have had to reschedule a dentist appointment to earlier that day, so I likely won’t be feeling up to talking for an hour.

I’ve also canceled the classes on September 12th and 19th, as I will be needing additional time to prepare for an event (Wasteland Weekend).

If anyone would like to teach the class in my place, I have a slidedeck and curriculum available. Please note that you may not request honorarium or charge for the class if using my curriculum.

4 Likes

Introduce (potential) new members to the Cruel Bus…
They might have some interesting ideas…

1 Like

Paging @Edenblue, @noblegoblin, @heyheymama, @uglyknees

On it! And more characters

2 Likes

I assume lecture hall has required cables for setting up a slideshow from my laptop?

1 Like

Yeah, as long as you have an HDMI port any tv/projector will do. You could also stream via Chromecast which I’ve done in a pinch.

1 Like

They did the weekend of the 27th

Thank you for thinking of me. I’ve been so adjourned from dms that I feel like I need a “reintroduction to dms after absence”. Would love to help but I’m largely aloof to dms best practices right now. Hope to back to a pattern of making soon and I would love to help out when I know what’s up.

1 Like

I am VERY interested in helping with this!!

1 Like

Michelle, I am teaching next week but the week after that is still open if you’d like to jump in.

2 Likes

I would like to come and observe first to get a feel for it. I believe I am working this week, no clue about next week.

can you send me the class materials to look over?

https://talk.dallasmakerspace.org/t/new-member-orientation-class-slide-deck/59649

As far as I know, these are they…

1 Like

Correct. I didnt even modify it and pretended to be LeCody. Jk.

1 Like

hmmm Lara with blue hair … might work

Purple is more of a good color for me. Blue always turned green.

2 Likes

The trick is hiding from the sun.

2 Likes

Well at least Y’all have hair.

3 Likes

Shhhhj, you might scare the rest off.