September 2020 Machine Shop Committee Meeting 9-26-20 5pm

It’s that time again for our monthly committee meeting. Please join us in the Lecture Hall, Saturday 26th at 5 pm.

We will discuss the past months activities & issues. Do a debriefing to see what’s working & whats not. If we need to make any changes.

If someone would like to do a check before the meeting to see if we are missing items, that would be great. I know we are missing some wrenches, allen wrenches.

Also announcement that next month we have our chair election. So if you want to run, don’t like the way I’ve been doing things or feel I have not done a good enough job. Throw your hat in the ring. I will be likely running again providing I don’t catch any flak from my better half.

I would also like to get us a cleanup day on the calendar. The shop needs some love.

8 Likes

I will be out of town on Saturday. Don’t volunteer me for too much stuff while I am gone.

7 Likes

Additionally we will be discussing CAD/CAM as well. As it sits now, we will not be able to teach the HAAS classes without serious course rework if we go with a different setup.

will there be a google meet link for this? Please and thank you.
Is the 6pm meeting on the calendar valid?

Yep I will post the google meet information tonight or tomorrow.

Mrs Marlow pointed out to me my mistake middle of last week. I had the wrong date, when adding the new one in, it didn’t take the 7pm cutoff for some reason. So I created another as a placeholder for the room.

2 Likes

I expect to attend.

Is the meeting really at 5pm or is it at 6pm like the calendar says?

1 Like

Its at 5pm as usual

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/15980

Here is the Google Meet Link

Join with Google Meet

Join by phone

‪(US) +1 575-518-3143‬ PIN: ‪689 081 641‬#

2 Likes

The minutes are now up.
https://dallasmakerspace.org/wiki/Machine_Shop_Committee_Meeting_20200926

Note that next month before the meeting we will have a cleanup/organization day. This is 10-24-2020 at 1pm

3 Likes