Seeking Art for external exhibit at Fretz Park Library

As some of you may know, Dallas Makerspace has a relationship with the Dallas Public Library Fretz Park location. They provide a cabinet in their front entry to feature our artists. It’s time to revolve the case. Please reach out to me directly, or the PR @ DallasMakerspace email address and submit pictures of pieces you would be interested in displaying. The full case is about 5’ high 4’ wide and about 12” deep.

4 Likes

I didn’t know this was a thing. Or I knew and forgot. Thanks for the information.

2 Likes

I actually go to that library. (I’m the inter-library loan queen.) I love seeing our stuff in the display case. Thanks to whoever set that up.

3 Likes

Originator, I’m not sure. I know Andrew had been managing the relationship previously. Thankfully, I had given some members of the Library staff a tour one evening while they were visiting our location. They are interested in expanding the program in a few ways, but are still working things out on their side.

4 Likes

I knew it was a thing but thought it was for only a few select members since no one had been asked to participate. So it’s now open to to anyone that want to display?

1 Like

I would love to promote any and all artists who want to put their work out there. Depending on submissions I may have to hold off on particular pieces, but will do my best to get anyone wanting to show off a chance.

1 Like

Thank you, Please send info on how to submit pieces.

Either PM me some pictures directly or can email them to PR @ Dallasmakerspce

1 Like

I hate to admit that I generally move past without paying much attention. After seeing this post I slowed down and checked it out yesterday when I went in to pick up a book. Awesome! Thank you @Kriskat30, Andrew and others that make this happen.

3 Likes