Sculpting class interest?

There seemed to be a lot of folks who enjoyed watching my Grinch come to life as I sculpted with glycerine clay. It has made me wonder if anyone want to learn sculpting basics? I’m down for a class or two if you guys would like to learn.

12 Likes

Yes please. My wife is very interested and I would be too.

3 Likes

I’m tol down! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Me, too!! (Dancing interlude to add characters)

Very much interested. Please!!!

1 Like

Not to be a kill joy, I just noticed that looks like the GlassWorks turn table, we had to toss one of 2 because it was seriously warped from persons using it for clay. Can you please put some plastic under your clay?

Ceramics provides metal turn tables for members to use with clay.

1 Like

YES! When I first joined 3 years ago (or more) we had a nice woman come from the foundry in Grapevine that taught one class and we learned to sculpt eyes out of clay, but there was never a follow-up class. I’d love to continue.

1 Like

Okay let me try this again I would be very interested I used to be a much better 3D artist then I was a 2d artist. I need to get back and try now why my phone garbled that I have no idea thank you Chris for the helpful suggestion and the sarcastic one comment from another was not needed. If there is anybody at Makerspace that has any idea of how to make reviewing things and editing them easier I would appreciate them out there help on my phone. I ended up having to delete the whole thing to change a couple of words. There’s a reason why it’s hard for me to do it now I hope I get something helpful from someone thank you

You got it! Take a look at your post again my dear. Sometimes your typos are just so funny. I understand the difficulty and always will give you a hand!

1 Like

Crime doesnt pay :wink:

These are awesome, and the class would be to I’m sure!

2 Likes

Well well another comment that was unnecessary… I will tell everybody this I would much rather try things and fail than to sit around and just make sarcastic comments about others.

1 Like

Calendar is up for these!

3 Likes

As I said I keep trying things I came today and tried my hand and I was very well please was my result Chris took a picture of the face on made and I’ll tell you something I have battled with sculpting faces for years even before I had and this was by far the most reasonable face I’ve ever got Chris is a great teacher I’m looking forward to her putting the picture up of my little monk brother Ernest. Come and take the class even if you haven’t cried scoping I think you’ll find out that you can do things that maybe you didn’t think you could.

1 Like

I’m interested.

1 Like

yes! i am…

1 Like

Yes, plz add me!

1 Like