Screen Print Screens burnt

Hi,
I need couple of screens made (burnt for projects for my wife and daughter). I am dipping my toes in screen printing, but not advanced enough to do that. I already have good films. Please email me at [email protected] with time and cost if interested.
Thanks,
Munawar
PS: Is there someone who can give me an hour or two class on screen printing :slight_smile: ?

You should watch the Printmaking category. That’s also the calendar category for those types of classes.

Thanks for the suggestions. Didn’t see a lot of recent posts in there, at least not for t-shirt screen printing. Might you or know anyone who might be interested in burning couple of screens for me or with me?

@Team_Moderators – could we move this over to Print Making?

@Hardsuit is the best person to ask about T-shirt printing and screens. He and Astrud seem to be focused on the Steam Roller event right now.

@skyspook was teaching classes before, but he’s moving in May, so he’s probably snowed under.

@badgertide – do you know anything?

And, look for the next Printmaking committee meeting. We should be due one Any Day Now – right, @lisaletters ?

1 Like

We have TPF this weekend, and then Steamroller at end of April so we’re swamped right now…

1 Like

I’m afraid i don’t know much about screenprinting. I used to do it on a small business level, but that was a long time ago and i don’t remember most of it

No worries everybody and sorry about posting it under wrong category. I appreciate you all taking the time to respond.