Screaming Deal on M18 Oscillating Multi-Tool Kit - $99

$99 from Home Depot - Online only free shipping

M18 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless Oscillating Multi-Tool Kit with one 1.5 Ah Battery & Charger

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M18-18V-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-Oscillating-Multi-Tool-Kit-with-one-1-5-Ah-Battery-Charger-2626-21/325446058

Mothers Day special, don’t know how long it lasts - probably through the 13th. .

1 Like

Or you can get the tool only for 139$ lol

I was sweating mother’s day but this looks like my salvation. My wife will be thrilled :smile:

1 Like

And a 4000 Lumen M18 flood and topoff (or battery) for $149 (which I’ve giving myself) and a bunch of others

I’ve purchased the following non-Milwaukee items that are compatible with the Milwaukee M18 battery system. I’ve been really impressed with both the work light (handy for under-vehicle work) and the stick pump.

Had a few supply line water leaks on our property (has schedule 20 PVC!) and this beats the heck out of the a hand pump. Built really well. So well that I left an Amazon review, which I rarely do.

Genius idea to use the Milwaukee battery system instead of some off-brand battery that likely is unobtainium when the original battery dies.

The tire pump works well, just haven’t used it a lot like the other two items.

IRONFIST Tire Inflator for Milwaukee M18 Battery Portable Air Compressor for Car, Bicycle, Ball, 20V Auto Tire Pump with Digital Pressure Gauge (Tool Only, NO Battery)