SBS Night Friday! / How often should we have them?

Don’t forget, our Spaceship Bridge Simulator night is tomorrow, July 7th!

I’m toying with the idea of having our development go from a saunter to a temporary sprint this summer by having them every 2 weeks (or so) until the end of August. We’ve had a lot of ideas fly around, and this might be a great way to kickstart things back into gear. Any thoughts?

@Nathaniel_Roberts @BenjaminGroves

I hope this isn’t derailing the topic, but are people allowed to come and watch? (I wouldn’t want to make anyone nervous…) Or, potentially, is there a way to watch the action online?

1 Like

Sounds like a plan. Maybe a sig meeting mid-month to focus on development and playtesting (as opposed to the full event)?

2 Likes

Finally I’m going to make it to one of these! I’m bringing my boy, but can’t register him on the event.

1 Like

Watching online isn’t possible yet, but don’t rule it out. Being there to spectate in person is highly recommended.

Bringing a laptop and joining in is the way to go however :slight_smile:

1 Like

I bring Jake with me everytime. He loves watching it (and sometimes joins in)

Nice. My boy definitely wants to join. He’s a bit of a gamer geek so this is right up hi alley.

Yes! We frequently have spectators wander in and out.

Also, anyone is welcome to pick up a laptop and join at any time. You don’t have to be there at 8 to play.

2 Likes

Totally. Our meetings outside of events have been almost non-existent. I think it’s time to change that.