Sawgrass Sublimation "updating"

Hello,

Currently the Sawgrass sublimation printer says it’s “updating” but it never completes the update. It has been this way for several hours and after several attempts to restart the update, it still doesn’t update. The printer will not print until this update is complete. Could it be that it needs a admin login? There is window that prompts admin login and ot can’t be skipped as in the past.

Please advise.

Thank you,

Haley

@CaryF300 … Any ideas?

No, but I’ll come take a look at it this evening. I updated the Sawgrass Print Manager and the printer driver when I was at the 'Space on Monday.

2 Likes

I was able to print to the printer from the SPM. @Haleyyelah29, when you are back at the ‘Space would you try again, and post pictures if you are still having this issue?

I get this error message every time I print. If I click the x at the top right of the box to exit the update notification it prints just fine.

Have you printed since the software was updated a week ago?

During that time it was not printing fine, It was having the issues that I mentioned

No. I’ve been out of town.

The error they speak of is a different error message I received. The entire system was locked. It’s good news everyone is able to print successful now.