Saturday Tours not on Event Calendar?

I was wondering if the weekly Saturday 10-12 tours should be a recurring event on the main page’s event calendar. I suspect that prospective members often look at that calendar to see what we offer, so it seems that listing the tours there may be beneficial to DMS and those prospective members.

1 Like

I think you make a great point. It’s on the meetup every week.

1 Like

Tours are listed on the main website. But we can list them in the calendar too.

2 Likes

I’m all for that. A few weekends ago, I hooked a returning member up with a Saturday tour. He did not realize tours were going on because he said they used to be on Thursdays.

DMS is in a constant state of movement. Having tours on the event calendar would also serve as a reminder to existing members that those are happening, so that they can plan accordingly.

1 Like

Rather than having to create a ln event for each Saturday, it should be pretty easy to modify the listing code to just have a permanent event for Saturdays…

2 Likes

I’m sure your plan includes an on/off switch so we can exclude those times when we’re forgoing. If we’re doing this, we should sunset the tours page so there is just one source of confusion truth.

3 Likes