Saturday May 20th Paid Job Opportunity

Hi,

I’m looking for someone that is willing to be a gopher / run registration at the up coming Pyrotechnic Artist of Texas event. The Job will be in Caddo Mills, TX and I will need help on Saturday May 20th to run the registration desk from 9AM to 5PM. There will be a lunch break and free Hard 8 Barbecue at 6PM. The job pays $8.50 per hour and I can help with gas if need be. OR, if you would like to join the group we would give you a 1 year membership value $120.

Please respond or PM me if you would be up for the job.

4 Likes

PM sent.

-the purring dork

Do I get to see the things blow up? If so I’m in

Yes of course. Send me a PM with your info and I’ll get in contact with more information.

Will the gluepot be put to use?

I have been slammed at work and haven’t had an opportunity to get it up and running in the Rocket process, so probably not this event. But, we are planning more build events in the future to let it shine!

1 Like

It’s actually in my garage and I have not had time to fire it up and see how it works. Looks like it would be for simple plastic injection molding as well.

1 Like

The weather forecast is looking a bit, shall we say, damp. What are your plans? @Nick

We are on for the BOOM!

I even made a quick graphic. :smile: We have made accommodations for rain and are excited rain or shine. The forecast in our area keeps changing as we check, but we tend to be on the lighter area of weather thanks to the shadow of Dallas. I hope to see you there @Bill!

Also, Thanks to @MrsMoose and @Comter for the volunteering!

Maybe we should seed the clouds with rockets :rocket: :anger: