Rumors I have heard

I have folks whom are my freind keeping connected to the rumor mill so I am looking to see how likely the ones I’ve heard might be.

For example one I kinda hope is true the addition of a true handicap ramp at the entrance. I have noticed that the garage doors do go down occationally and for someone like me is very nervious-making. One snippet of good new from my side .Last week My physical theripisthad me stand between parallelbars standing(sort of ) both feet. hope the trend continues. The other rumor was about DMS moving to Louisville, this I hope is totally off base. I shall see.

5 Likes

Lewisville is too far north for much of the membership, apparently. Even though it’d be legendary to turn the Vista Ridge into DMS Mk3.

@Wendy The space we’re looking to expand into does have handicap parking and a wheelchair ramp! It’s the adjoining space to the north of us.

3 Likes

It isn’t a done deal, but negotiations are under way and it looks likely some time in the next couple of months that we will be taking over next door. We will probably move some of the “easy” spaces first, and spread the cost of build out over time.

3 Likes