Router table guide bushing plate

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone happened to know if we had this guide bushing plate for the router table.

I feel like I remember seeing it, but I’m not a 100% sure. I’ll look next time I’m there, but I might order it if we’re sure we don’t have it, already.

Look under the table at the bushings. Go ahead and grab one at the store. then you will always have it:)

I would, but Incra uses a special one that’s kinda hard to find. Trying to avoid buying tools that are that specific.

1 Like

Is that an Incra plate we have on the router? I didn’t think so. I thought it was a Jess-Em or one they built that was private labeled by someone else.

It might be. I’m not sure. I’ll probably be by later today, and I’ll have a look.

I don’t believe we have any that have that little shoulder on the inside of the ring. Would be nice to have though.

Why would you use a guide bushing in a router table?? :thinking: guide bushing are usually used on a hand held router.

Same reason you’d use it in a hand router. Make bits without guide bearings useable with templates. In my case I’m trying to use my spiral up it bits with templates on a narrow piece of wood that would be hard to keep flat with a hand router.

I could see it for a Leagh dove tail jig… hmm :thinking:

Have confirmed we don’t have it.

I went ahead and bought it. Sound like it’s fabricated to order, but at least Incra is right by the malerspace. I can pick it up and save the shipping.

2 Likes