Robotics / Animatronics Room

Hey all!

I was curious if anyone has gotten up to anything in the robotics room lately? Feels a bit like a ghost town. I was looking into working on some new projects but didn’t want to step on any toes if I was to work in the animatronics room.

Is anyone currently heading the robotics / animatronics committee that can let me know whats community use or off limits?

Thanks!

1 Like

There should be a meeting posting to the calendar some time soon for Animatronics. It was a topic of discussion at the board meeting last night.

1 Like

Awesome.

I noticed the room is in somewhat of a disarray. Is there anyone I need to talk to about cleaning up the room in a meaningful way so that the workstations are available?

I don’t just want to start moving stuff to the floor and what not. Is there anyway to verify ownership of the items in the room, or is it just a communal pool situation?

Thanks!

Thank you for not starting just yet!

We had a meeting on Thursday about plans, and work days. I’ll post more details next week but yes, there are intentions to tidy up the room and I appreciate you asking before starting. There are some personal items in there, along with Animatronics items.

When I have a better plan of action, I’ll message you. But to answer your question, yes there are plans to organize it.

Also, I’d encourage you to come to one of our committee meetings. Next one is planned for April 7th. We will be discussing organizing again at that meeting i’m sure!

1 Like