Roast My Photography

I used the Digital Media cameras for the first time on Saturday at the Italian Car Fest. Looking for some feedback on my shot selection, angle, editing, whatever. Thanks in advance

8 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Far better shots than I could have managed.

I like this - a getting into the vehicle angle.

A quibble with this one - the door/window in the lower-right distracts and clips some of the center console; however it may well have been the best that could be done given the geometry of the situation.

3 Likes

Galloping elephants, prancing stallions, and raging bulls! OH MY!
Great pics as far as I’m concerned. Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

I was lamenting (quietly to myself) the lack of Scorpions showing up, which led me to wonder why that beastie is the chosen for Abarth badged wares. Lovely writeup here:

The gist: Mr. Abarth (Austrian by birth, Italian in spirit & professionally) was born under the astrological sign Scorpio, and lived up to the hype, being a hellion in all manner of motorsport. He later lent his name (and symbol) to countless modifications for many brands of autos, one of the most famous being Fiat’s Cinquecento. A little wand waving morphed the little clown car from 13hp people toter to 26hp rip snorting race winner, complete with arachnid mascot all stingers up.
Expected to see at least 1 in the mix.
Still great pics, and thank you again for sharing!

Honestly, the shots were awesome but more than that…

Where was this Mount Olympus of Italian artistry at?

I’m presuming, since @mrjimmy mentioned this one somewhere…

Awesome!

Thanks!