There is not a lot of time on this one. The owners of the machinery will be down in Spring, TX on Monday/Tuesday (I’m available Tues). If anyone that may be able to qualify the lathe wants to go we can coordinate. This is purely a recon mission. we’re not expected to haul anything back that day. Let me know soon. thanks!
If you like I can go (can’t drive) and help evaluate the lathe.
cool! I’d appreciate that. Just let me know where we can meet up and I’ll pick you up.
I’ll ask my boss for tuesday off - I cannot do it monday
I’m thinking Tuesday as well. Monday is my busyist day.
I have a meeting with some folks on Monday that are starting a MS
Tuesday I have class. Walter and Tom more than adequate to do eval.
Can you post the destination zip code?
Waiting on reply from owners