RFID badge not working 2023-08-28

Hello everyone,

I’ve been facing a persistent issue with MakerManager as well that I haven’t been able to resolve, even after putting in a ticket over a year ago. Despite my account being current and fully paid for, the problem remains unresolved.

Description:
I’ve encountered an issue with MakerManager that has been ongoing for quite some time now. Despite reaching out for assistance by submitting a ticket more than a year ago, I still haven’t received a resolution. This issue is affecting my ability to [describe how it’s impacting your usage or tasks].

Details:

• Account status: Current and fully paid for.
  • Problem description:
    RFID Card or Fob do not work.
    Issue happened sometime last year. I have not been able to use the facilities since then.
    MakerManager is what I was told was needed to fix, followed guide similar to above, but it doesn’t work.
    Attached photo of what it shows on my end.

I’m reaching out to this forum in the hope of finding some guidance or assistance from fellow users who might have faced a similar situation or have insights into resolving technical issues with MakerManager.

If anyone has any suggestions, advice, or has successfully overcome a similar problem, I would greatly appreciate your input. Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,
BNK

1 Like

@jsnowfreedman – is this Logistics or Infrastructure?

RFID Access for spaces

Usually infrastructure if it’s software issues.
I’ll take a look in a minute.

Two parts:

1. should probably be split to its own, new thread… @Team_Moderators
  2. @BNK , are you an addon user? Can you please send me a DM with whatever your billing user email or name is? I am not able to find you at the moment.

I sent you a DM with name and username.