Returning Member - Tour Request

My name is: Neil Brady (returning member; reactivated membership)
I need: my badge reactivated and a tour of the woodshop (took the original woodshop introduction a few years ago) and also the automotive section
Days/times that are best for me: lunch 11am - 2pm or after work 5:30pm - 6:30pm

Tours are held on Saturday mornings. Since you have already been a member and have rejoined, what purpose does a tour serve? What are you wanting to know?

If you’ve still got your old badge/fob you can activate it yourself using Maker Manager. Go to Dallasmakerspace.org and use the link in the menu at the very top right of the page.

As for wood shop and automotive, not much has changed.

It’s been 7 years but from what i’ve heard not much has changed so I"m good. thanks for the follow up

will do. thanks.

I’ll be there tonight about 6 unless the roads are too slippery, I’m from Iowa and it is unlikely, but possible, that I would think the roads are no fun to drive on, hasn’t happened in the 37 years Ive lived here.

We have about twice the square footage as 7 years ago. If you can make it let me know a time.
-Randy

The OTHER drivers aren’t from there is the problem.

4 Likes

thanks for the offer Randy. I’m from CT but didn’t want to be on the roads when those less experienced were on them.

1 Like

Neil let me know when you are coming in. Im free most lunch hours, and mon, wed nights, due to bad weather Im planning on coming in tonight. Most tues, thurs I ride bikes unless our trails are muddy/closed