RESOLVED - Maker Manager login trouble 12/25/2023

I’m trying to set up a badge for my Dad for Xmas. I got his account created, but maker manager isn’t letting me log in using his ( new ) account, nor is it letting me log in w/ my existing account. My account works, however, in calendar and talk. Both accounts work in the account manger, but neither work in maker manager, so I can’t assign him a badge. ( tried edge and chrome ).

Are you using the username to try and log in?

Yes. Tried usernames and emails just in case. I tried resetting the password on the new account just in case. But no dice.

Also tried on my phone.

I checked, and I can’t login either. @Team_Infrastructure

Aah. Thanks for checking Beth. At least it’s not just me.

Should be resolved for all users.

IT is working to upgrade our Active Directory and an occasional issue like this might crop up. Thanks for reporting here and on Discord.

1 Like

Thanks Jay. I was able to log in with my existing account. But the new one I made today for my dad’s still not working. Is there any delay in account activation or propagation?

Normally no. If you are still having issues please send the volunteer IT team the details by opening a ticket while you are logged into https://accounts.dallasmakerspace.org

Hey Jay, I opened up a ticket ( # 179881 ) on Dec 28th, but there’s been no response yet. I hate to be bothersome about it, but any chance I could poke someone about it? The account isn’t working anywhere except for the accounts.dallasmakerspace.org page.