[RESOLVED] Badge access to makerspace

Hi,

I was a member here a year and a half ago(internship, now back for work full time). I tried accessing with my badge after I activated it on the badge system but I don’t think it’s recognized by the readers. I’m thinking the number I thought was the badge number is wrong. I remember there was an RFID reader attached to a computer and I was able to swipe there, is that still how the badges are activated?

Thanks,
Zachary Crawford

Yes, the number you entered doesn’t look like the proper format for our system.

If you have a keyfob, the 10 digit number is on the back, if you have a card, then the number is the 10 digit one, not the one with a comma in it.

If you still have trouble find me (big guy, dark pony tail) most evenings in the common room

2 Likes

Thanks Stan!

So I got the real RFID for the fob I have and I’m trying to put it in but now it says I didn’t sign a waiver but I just did this when I stepped back into the building. If this isn’t fixable over chat then I can try to find you sometime when you are in here. I’m sure its user error on my part.

Zach

Are the email addresses the same?

1 Like

PM me the 10 digit number and I’ll fix it for you.

1 Like

Hey Brian,

Yeah, i thought maybe that was the case too but I got a confirmation email that i signed the waiver in the email attached to my account. Still for some reason couldn’t find it when I went to badge manager.

Thanks Stan, I PM’ed you!

The issue was resolved, thank you guys for your help!

-Zachary

2 Likes