[Resolved] All lasers are inoperable 2023/08/18

Any ideas when the lasers will be back up and running?

If you want a timely response, this is probably best put in the issues and requests category and completed as the instructions indicate.

Thank you but I was putting here more as a notice to anyone else who might be traveling to use them. As there are hand written notes on all of them not to use, I’m assuming the problem has already been reported. Each time I come down I check talk to make sure there isn’t a problem but today there wasn’t anything on talk so I made the 1 1/2 drive there. Just trying to save others time, fuel and frustration.

Don’t assume . I see no posts about the laser being down

That’s my point exactly. Why didn’t the person who put the notes on the lasers also put it on talk??

They are down. The argon tank is not hooked up properly or something. So there is no emergency fire suppression. Therefore they are down.

I have not had a chance to actually look, nor make a post somebody else reported this but I haven’t heard much on it. (And last I heard it seemed like it may have just accidentally been turned off/ the tanks seem to still have pressure)

This is resolved we had to turn on last bottle

2 Likes

@Team_Moderators with @engpin post, shouldn’t the title be adjusted now?