Resin (SLA) Printer Training

Who do I need to bribe to get trained and certified for the Form 2?

4 Likes

Seconded. Also for the other printers, two classes were canceled this month.

1 Like

Well, for the ABS printer you can self-certify as per Polyprinter training available online

I’m not sure what the status is on the other printer… The red one in the corner that uses powder.

2 Likes

I’ve also been waiting for months looking for training on the Form 2. Definitely interested in joining if there’s a small class being created.

I think @axeonos and/or @themitch22 are the only trainers…

Interested as well. +1

I would be willing to become a Form 2 trainer. I’m not sure what the process is for being designated as such but I’m open to it. There have been a couple resin types added that I’m unfamiliar with, so I might need to be brought up to speed with any changes that have been put in place since when I was taught.

4 Likes

I would also like to get training on the Form2.

Me too 1234567890 12

Ditto on joining a training class…

I would definitely sign up, keeping fingers crossed for a class.

there are a few resin printing teachers,

@themitch22
@talkers
@denzuko
@EthanWestern

please msg them and request a class, im sure they would be most willing for a 1 on 1

4 Likes

Whatever it takes to hit that 20 characters!!! :slight_smile:

I’m adding classes now for Weds 2/28 & and maybe Thurs 3/1. Then more after.

@benhubel would also be a good instructor to bring in.

@axeonos

1 Like

Already talked to Ben at the committee meeting. Would have to give him the trainers course but I see no problem with Ben being a teacher.

1 Like

Perfect. Ben has a great skills, and it will be good to have him share (like Blender too @benhubel).

@axeonos I am sorry I missed the meeting. I wish I had been there.

Will there be any additional classes for the Resin Printer after the ones that are up? I would love to get in a class but at this time all the registered ones are full. :slight_smile:

im sure if you ask @talkers @denzuko @EthanWestern and @themitch22 they would be happy to give you a one on one.