Resin Painting Class - Fine Art. Sign Up Today!

Hey Y’all!
Our resin class is finally scheduled and it will be on the 20th of this month. If you attended our demo then you have a bit of an idea of what you will be learning in the class. It will be our first class here and I hope you guys can attend! We usually teach this class for $250-$300 but we are teaching this class here at Makers to you guys for $75. You will need to sign up on the events page and reserve your seat from our website (I will link both here and the website is also linked in the event page). The materials are the highest quality so that you can create a painting that you will be proud to hang in your home or make available for purchase. We will also talk about how we live, support our household and our business from this medium.

Here is the event link on Makers: https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/13335

Here is the event link on our website (where you will learn what is provided in the class and what we will be teaching):
https://artisttilldeath.com/shop?keywords=class&olsPage=products%2Fatds-12-inch-round-board-resin-class-june-1-2-deposit

Here is what we will provide for the class:

• One 12 inch round in CradleBoard
  • 8 oz Art Coat by Stone Coat - Specially formulated for our class
  • Nitrile Gloves
  • Rags
  • 91% Iso Alcohol
  • 3 - 4 colors of paint - your choice of colors
  • One Pint Graduated Mixing Cup
  • Paper mixing cups for your colored resin
  • Sample Stix Pack
  • Sanding Tools
  • Heatgun/Torch
  • And More

Keep in mind that all of these materials are included in the price of the class and you are free to take home samples of paints.!

59748085_10156570589662683_4597957812595720192_o|500x500

resin%20painting%20artist%20till%20death

5 Likes

Can you explain what you mean by reserve our seat from your website? It looks like the link just takes us to your store page.

I just signed up, thank you for teaching this!

1 Like

How cool! Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank y’all so much - can’t wait to teach the class!

1 Like

Can the broke among us just watch in awe? Lol

I welcome anyone and everyone to come to the class and check it out :hugs:

2 Likes

Sweet. I do like watching dirty pours lol.

Don’t forget to register both on the DMS event page and on our website :hugs:

where on website?

When is the next one?!

1 Like

Well the class has passed so the listing has been removed. I do apologize - we will be hosting another one soon.

Erika Bauer
Artist Till Death Studios
Mobile: 903-806-2206
eFax: 903-704-0287
[email protected]
Facebook: Thornton Artist Till Death
YouTube: Artist Till Death
Instagram: @ArtisttilldeathStudios
Twitter: @ATD_Studios
www.artisttilldeath.com