Request for laser certification or laser training class

Hi,
I’m new to the space. I looked on the calendar, however I don’t see any upcoming classes. I would like to get certified on the tools. I do have flexibility during the weekdays and can meet up during the weekdays. Conversely, I’d also be willing to sign up for a class if one gets posted.

Thanks

Hello and welcome to the makerspace! :smiley:

I’m one of the laser teachers. If you’re up for waiting, I’ll probably have a class posted for probably Friday the 21st. If you’d like to get in faster than that, send me a DM and we can work out a 1-on-1 instead.

Chris V.

2 Likes

Hello,
I found out today about the Dallas Maker Space and the today you had the laser class… when would you be giving the next class ?

Thank you,

Ame

1 Like

Hello Ame,

I’ve not scheduled my next class yet, but it’ll probably be… I’d guess a week from Tuesday, most likely.

If that’s too late, I’m always up for doing 1-on-1s as well. Send me a DM if that’s more your speed and we can come up with a time that works well for you.

Chris

1 Like

Hello,
Thanks for the reply to the tour as well… (I’ll let you know at 4)

Ok, I can wait until the first week of June :slightly_smiling_face:

I am a teacher and I want to create educational games and/or materials to raise funds and promote fun off a screen. For now it would be something basic like the pictures attached

I have zero experience with cutters… but I am teachable. Thanks !

1 Like

Hello,
My event for tonight was confirmed, so I can’t make it this evening. I already had the tour and signed up this morning. I will be waiting for your class… what software do you use to design? I have illustrator, but not sure if you use something else.