Request for Help/Private Class - Rolling Cart

Hi all - Is there anyone that would be willing to help me build a rolling cart with a shelf or drawer? I have dimensions that I need and I am certified on the machines I will need to use but this would be my first project and I am a bit intimidated by it. I would pay you for your time of course! Or happy to trade if that is something of interest. it would be about 21" high (inclusive of 3 inch casters) x 28" wide x 37" deep

I expect we can help you get your built. When will you at the shop next?

Fo you plans or a picture of what you would like to accomplish?

Thank you very much! I can come to the space at your convenience. During business hours are generally easier for me. Tomorrow is pretty open before 3. And all day thursday.

I am looking at something like these, but adding a shelf in or two in the middle.

Then show up after 9am in the morning. If you would like, print out both sets of plans. We can discuss both of them and you can make a decision on which one you would like to pursue.

1 Like

Hey, so sorry. I just saw this. Tomorrow only or Thursday also? I have a call at 11 tomorrow so I could come at 12 or after or right at nine. Or Thursday.

Sure. Let’s do Thursday then.

Perfect! I’ll see you then. Thank you so much.

I’m on my way. About 15 mins out .