Repair Light Box Table

Not sure if anyone at the DMS would know anything about repairing this piece of equipment. I think something internal was shaken loose moving it from the office to my apt. It’s even possible that the bulb is broken, but it will not turn on now. I can not get inside it to inspect it , it requires a type of wrench that I don’t have, hopefully there such a wrench up at the Makerspace.

Anyone familiar with the inner workings of these?

Could be, where is it located?
PM me if you prefer…

Presently located at my apt in Addison. I don’t want to move it until next weekend.

If it’s based on fluorescent tubes, one or a starter probably shook loose. If led based harder to say maybe a connector.

I’m intending to bring it up to the space next Saturday. Will anybody be there that would be willing to help me see if I discover the issue and maybe even fix it?

I may make it in Saturday. If not electronic office hours are the 12th

I’ll be present Saturday for tours & can be available if needed

So that I can plan accordingly, can everyone please let me know what hours they attend to be present this coming Saturday?

Tours are from 10-12. I’ll be there probably a half hour before and will stay for an hour or two after for stuff that needs to be done.

1 Like

Ok, I’ll plan to be there by 12 tomorrow. I’ll be the guy holding the giant light table.

I’ll be looking for you. If you can find a work table, snag it.

We had one of those at my old job. I fixed mine then after awhile I changed it over to leds

Looks like I’ll be there between 12:30-12:45