Removal of obsolete hardware and books from committee area

so still doesn’t answer why we cluttered up the committee area but fine if we’re going to side step it then whatever…

I called 800-got-junk they’ll be onsite between 5-7pm. Don’t know what those tables are for but I bet education could use them.

Why would you call them?!?

We have an extra large dumpster outside already for the mass cleaning.

I thought that got taken away Monday. Wasn’t that the plan? How long will it be there?

no idea on the pickup date, but it’s still there.

Yeah it’s not like anyone would have complained if I threw out everything that was in the warehouse that wasn’t modern.

told by logistics that its full and I’m not offering any storage to the committee again in the studio.

That was my expectation and the one you presented in your post last week.

The dumpster is still here but rather full.

That may have been your expectation, but that is not what I posted last week.

Maybe take the bickering to PM?

1 Like

Cancel this. This is not your decision to make.

2 Likes

Looks like it would still fit most of this, or between the temp dumpster and the two permanent ones it would be enough.

^^^ this.

3 Likes

I will respond to public false accusations publicly.

Logistics didn’t tell you anything. I’ve been at work all day.

I want to be clear that the people you called are not authorized to decide what is junk and what is not.

Of course their not. I’m hoping you can be there with me when they show up.

We don’t need additional junk removal. Period. We have an extra dumpster now but also our two original dumpsters. The obsolete stuff needs to be gone by Friday night. Raffi is on top of it, he’s the chairman of the committee.

2 Likes

Check the PM. Sent to team_logistics.

You weren’t authorized to do this period. We have plenty of dumpster space between the 3 different on-site dumpsters and, even if we didn’t, this could wait 2-3 days for a dumpster cycle rather than incur an expense to the org.