Reinstating Membership

I had to let my membership go during COVID, but we are moving back to the area and doc says its cool to rejoin. What’s the best way to reactivate so as many of my tool authorization carries over as possible? I think I still even have my old RFID :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sign up using the same email you used before. That will keep your account the same, and all your permissions will be there.

1 Like

As @dryad2b said, just sign back up with your old account!
Just know the RFID doesn’t reactivate automatically, you can come in on Saturdays from 10-2, or request for someone to meet you at the Space to get your badge reactivated

The latter portion of this KB article:
https://accounts.dallasmakerspace.org/accounts/index.php?rp=/knowledgebase/1/How-to-CancelorRejoin.html

2 Likes

Will they be able to move them over if I guess wrong? I honestly can’t remember if DMS had my real email or the burner one lol

Welcome back Amanda!

1 Like

Maker Manager has a forgotten password process. You could try that with you email address to see if it finds you.

1 Like

Not easily. I’d try opening a ticket & working with Infra to confirm correct ID first. Trying to piece it all back together after the fact is painful for all involved.

1 Like

Thanks! We should be moved by the end of April so I’m shooting for May committee meetings. New digs are considerably closer than the old ones which will help with hours to volunteer

1 Like

Sending you a PM…