Regular fiber arts meetups?

Hey y’all! I’m a new member here and I was wondering if there were any fiber arts groups that meet together regularly maybe once or twice a week to work on projects and just hang out together? I know fiber frolic is about once a month.

1 Like

Hello and Welcome,

Right now, fiber frolic is the only regularly scheduled “knit group” at the space, but if there is interest, others are certainly welcome to hold their own (I run FF right now but if someone wants to expand it to other nights/days, yay!).

As for around the greater area, most of the local yarn shops have at least one knit night a week and most are different nights so one could, in theory, go to each of them every week. On the Lamb, JuJu Knits, and West 7th Wool all have regular knit nights listed online, and Knit Dallas will be holding crafternoons/craft nights at their shop.

I know some of the public libraries have established knit/stitch groups, but you may need to hunt those up online. I know Grapevine library has a regular groups that meet in the History room on Saturday mornings and Monday evenings (I work there occasionally).