Re-enrollment question

Hey all! Hope everyone is well.

I was a member a minute ago and had to let my membership drop but I am currently trying to re-enroll while keeping my badge permissions (woodshop use, etc).
I had reached out and asked about this and was told that as long as I signed up again with the same email I used before that my permissions would attach to the new membership. It seems when I try this I am blocked from enrolling because it recognizes my old email and wont allow me to proceed.

Any help would be so much appreciated!

Evan.

In order to preserve your old membership, you need to log into the billing system with your old account.

You can then order new service. When you get to the checkout part, it’ll ask you if you want to create a new client or use an old one (or something similar). This is where its important to use your existing.

Awesome! All set.

The payment went through however it now those I have an unpaid invoice. Im assuming thats because the payment hasnt posted yet…? Shows my membership as active regardless.

Correct. As long as you got a box saying order confirmed when you clicked order, you should be good to go.

Once the system has acknowledged that you’ve paid, you will need to re-activate your badge in MakerManager/Badges. That one you sign into with your (reactivated) user name. It won’t matter if it’s your old fob or a new fob. The system hasn’t kept track of the badge number, and all your permissions will track over to whatever fob you use.

Caveat: The woodshop RFID readers download every… so often (1/2 hr?? 2 hrs??), so your badge probably won’t be immediately available there.