Raku Class for Raku Firing

Hello Makers!

If you are interested in a raku firing, we have talked to Conor and have scheduled some dates for it (Nov. 3rd & 12th).
If you have never done a raku firing before, we are offering a class this Sunday Oct. 8. This class is mandatory if you have never done a raku firing with Conor before. The class will be up on the calendar within 3 days of this post.
If you have gone to a Raku firing and understand the process, you need to sign up for the class anyways. However, you do not need to attend the class. Signing up for the class will ensure your spot for the firing. You can message me on talk or find me at the space in order to pay & give your preferred date to attend.
Payments of $40/person must be made through Venmo so I can pay Conor directly. There is no ability to cancel once you have paid for your spot. You must find a substitute to fill your place.
Additionally, if there are any left over spots, a sign-up sheet will be posted on the cabinets with the specifications for firing. This sign-up sheet is for people who can’t make the class but still want to fire. The sheet will only be available if there are extra spots. Anyone who signs up outside of class must talk to me or Jamie Rasmus in person about the firing, if you have never been.

Thank you for reading & happy making!
-A

6 Likes