Questions Regarding Metaza Blanks

Do we have any available?

If so, where are they located and what is the pricing?

If not, is there somewhere that I can get my own?

@uglyknees could probably recommend a source … she put together a group buy (over a year ago).

1 Like

I used http://www.pendabrytemetal.com/index.php to order. It was inexpensive and quick. Had no issues (I think I rdered a total of 3-4 orders with them) at all. I know millions of places are around.

Not sure but I believe we had some leftover stock from the group buys @mreynolds Do you know?

1 Like

Ooh man, its been a while. I know that we had several available for members but I am not sure where they currently are. I will be at the space tomorrow night and can take a look around for them. From memory, we had mostly hearts, rounds, small rectangles and maybe some dog tags?

Find anything?

If not I will assume they are not available, which is ok, just wanted to know.

Ah sorry, realised I responded to Nicole separately. Yes there are a handful of pieces in the teachers cabinet. White box, bottom shelf on left.

I think we sold them for $5 each if memory recalls.

Thank you! Much Obliged!

Are the metaza blanks supposed to be available for people to use, or is it reserved just for teaching.

Orginally they were just for teaching classes. If we left them out they would just walk away like most things.

95% love DMS
5% hate the trolls and thieves :smiley:

Is there a mechanism to pay for one (or more) if someone is there to open the teaching cabinet?

Yeah I believe they are set up on the square