Public Relations Meetings Scheduled

There are PR meetings set for the next 3 weeks. Thursday at 6pm. Purple classroom. For the moment, PR will meet weekly.

May 24th, 31st and June 7th.

This week we will finish the brochure for new members.

There are DMS business cards in the 1st cabinet on the left underneath the sink in the front hallway.

The lobby display cabinet continues to fill up. If you have anything you would like to show, there are a few slots still available. We are rotating items. So, please let PR know if you have something to show off. Average item is 12"x12"x10" deep. Let us know if you have anything somewhat bigger.

Check the CA hallway for some amazing steam roller prints. Great work! There is going to be a steam roller event at DMS. Stay tuned.

Starting in June, the Tour schedule will expand to add Wednesday from 11am to 1pm and Sunday from 2pm to 4pm.

3 Likes

What is the display period?

1 Like

Glad to hear about the Sunday tours! That’s a day/time I can consistently make it out to.

I’ve been talking with DM committee members about offering VR experiences and maybe some kind of projection mapping spectacle so there’s something to “ooh and ahhh” at for the end of the tour.

We are trying to get a feel for that.

When (possibly if) we get to the juried version. A 3 month cycle. Right now. People are loaning for random times. A month is good period. AND I have 1 item that will be here for 3 weeks. Pretty flexible right now.

Something of your would be appreciated.